Embedded World 2017 – March 14/16 in Nuremberg
Silicon Mobility is pleased to invite you to visit us at Embedded World 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany, between March 14th and March 16th 2017:
- Learn all about OLEA® T222, Flexible, Real-Time, Safe and Open semiconductor solution for Hybrid and Electric Vehicle control.
- Understand why OLEA® technologies AMEC® FLU and SILant® enable efficient inverter, DC/DC and AC/DC converter control at the highly level of automotive safety.
- Find out how OLEA® COMPOSER changes developer’s life by generating automatic code for OLEA® directly from models design and insuring accurate validation and calibration of your system.
- Explore all the possibilities offered by OLEA® LIB for performant and fast algorithm designs optimized for OLEA®.
- Discover Silicon Mobility incoming new product soon to be announced!
Silicon Mobility will publicly demonstrate its OLEA® product range on Stand 3A-522 in the middle of the Hall 3