Tackling key challenges of e-motors
OEMs are striving to increase the efficiency of the e-motor/inverter by tackling many challenges:
- Deliver a high-efficiency all across the eMotor torque/speed operating range
- Deliver a wider operating range with higher torque and speed range
- Deliver more power with less rare earth material and with less costs
- Reduce the transmission / speed reducer needs and costs
- Rapid fault detection and response time assuring highest levels of safety for the consumer
Our Solution for Inverter
We offer a full stack solution to address the e-motor/inverter control application with a powerful system-on-chip and application:
- OLEA® FPCU – Safe, real-time and automotive qualified system-on-chip solution which enables advanced control algorithms
- OLEA® COMPOSER – Model-based application development and calibration framework for OLEA® FPCU
- OLEA® LIB – Rich collection of advanced software and control algorithms optimized for the OLEA® FPCU
- OLEA® APP INVERTER – Scalable software platform for automotive inverter and e-motor control application optimized for the OLEA® FPCU
- OLEA® APP INVERTER HE – High efficiency inverter and e-motor control application based on Optimized Pulse Patterns modulation optimized for the OLEA® FPCU
- Software flexibility and modularity enabling development of inverter/e-motor control platform
- Support 48V to +800V for HEV and EV
- Support any MOSFET, IGBT, SiC or GaN based inverters
- 100% Model based design accessible as source code
- High efficiency and performance with OLEA® APP INVERTER HE
- Up to 20% of energy gain with reduction of switching losses in inverter and reduction of iron losses and coper losses in e-motor
- Up to 30% of e-motor torque/speed range increase
- Up to 50% BoM reduction compare to performance equivalent solutions
Grab your Starter Kit, now.
We offer customer Starter Kits for immediate hands-on experience with our solution. It allows testing and evaluation while enabling fast prototyping and development.
Generic T222 Starter Kit
T222 HVIC Starter Kit:
A complete package that includes OLEA®️ T222 FPCU-based development boards, software, and documentation for quick application design.
The kit is suitable for HV inverter and e-motor control applications and can be delivered with OLEA®️ APP INVERTER and OLEA®️ APP INVERTER HE for evaluation.
Available with the 176 pins or 100 pins packages versions of OLEA®️ T222 FPCU.
Semikron SKAI3®️ Inverter module
T222 SKAI3 Starter Kit with SEMIKRON
A complete package which includes OLEA®️ T222 Inverter board for Semikron SKAI3®️ module + OLEA®️ APP INVERTER for inverter application development + GUI calibration tool + documentation.
SIC INVERTER (New)
SIC INVERTER Starter Kit with CISSOID
A full package with OLEA® COMPOSER – T222 SiC Inverter Starter Kit that mechanically and electrically integrates the T222 FPCU controller board and application software together with 3-Phase 1200V/550A SiC MOSFET Intelligent Module from CISSOID. The kit offers:
- CXT-PLA3SA12550AA SiC Inteligent Power Module
- A controller board based on OLEA T222 FPCU
- ISO-26262 ASIL-D Design-Ready Certified
- Advanced control algorithms for highly energy-efficient systems
- Closed-loop control based on Field Oriented Control and variable SVPWM switching up to 50 kHz with short dead time compensation