Free webinar: Customize an efficient and performant SiC inverter with reference design
Join us at our free webinar to learn how to customize an efficient and performant SiC inverter with reference design
Attention engineers, designers, and researchers! Save the date: Tuesday the 18th of April at 14.45 CET or 8.45 EST.
We’re excited to invite you to join our upcoming free webinar, where you’ll learn about a new comprehensive and modular reference design of a 350kW/850V silicon carbide (SiC) inverter for electric motor control. This reference design is the result of a partnership between Silicon Mobility and CISSOID Power Semiconductors, and it’s a unique alternative solution to the current offerings available on the market.
During the webinar, you’ll discover:
– The powerful combination of Silicon Mobility’s OLEA FPCU T222 control chip and OLEA APP INVERTER control software with CISSOID’s SiC-based intelligent power module and gate driver board
– The advanced motor control algorithms and real-time system monitoring to optimize the performance of the SiC inverter and motor efficiency.
– The benefits of this SiC inverter reference design, including high efficiency, reliability, and compactness.
– The modularity and customization options available with this reference design
– The technical, system calibration, and integration support provided by Silicon Mobility and CISSOID
The webinar is perfect for anyone seeking to accelerate their design process through customization.
The webinar is open to anyone who is interested in power electronics and inverter design, and we encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues and friends.
It will be held on Tuesday the 18th of April at 14.45 CET or 8.45 EST.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the experts in power electronics and inverter design. We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Thank you CHARGED Electric Vehicles Magazine for hosting this webinar.
Watch the webinar below:
For more information on Silicon Mobility and the OLEA product suiteContact us