Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Control
- Electric motor control / Inverter control
- High Frequency DC/DC converter control
- High Frequency AC/DC converter control
- Transmission control
- Powertrain systems supervision
- Battery Management System
- Internal combustion engine control
One of a kind
OLEA® T222 is a member of OLEA family, the 1st Field Programmable Control Unit (FPCU) automotive qualified solution. FPCU is a new semiconductor architecture defined as a combination of the hardware flexibility of the AMEC® real-time Control Unit with the software flexibility of a standard processor into a single chip.
AMEC® integrates parallel data paths between acquisition and actuation peripherals and the Flexible Logic Unit (FLU), an automotive specific and robust embedded programmable logic with DSP resources. OLEA® T222 also benefits from SILant®, an ASIL-D functional safety integrated architecture. SILant® raises faults coverage and reliable countermeasures usually provided at chip level as high as application level and without compromising the performances.
FPCU removes software bottleneck by enabling software and hardware execution of high frequency and precise PWM control algorithm while limiting heat dissipation. Using Silicon Mobility's FPCU, user's control command can be programmed in hardware into FLU and delivers the following performances : 40x acceleration of data processing capabilities, Up to 20x faster hard real-time control loop and Up to 180x power consumption reduction.
Click on picture to enlarge
- AMEC® FLU: Real-time actuators/sensors control and processing based on programmable logic
- SILant®: ISO 26262 ASIL-D functional safety solution
- ARM® Cortex-R5F in lockstep
- Embedded Flash
- CAN & LIN Communication ports
- ISO 26262 ASIL-D
- AUTOSAR 4.2
- AEC-Q100 Automotive Quality
32-bit ARM® Cortex-R5F in lockstep
Advanced Motor Event Control - AMEC®
Safety Integrated Level Agent - SILant®