The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to supporting the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a full-stack automotive technology player powering control solutions for a cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The Company’s semiconductor, tools and software solutions provide energy efficiency and pollutant emissions reduction while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening a new Senior Program Manager position to head its software products management for the vehicle electrification and autonomous driving application. The position is based in its headquarters, in Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park, on the French Riviera.
If you want to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products; if you want to deliver products that impact the Automotive Ecosystem with technologies that remove the roadblocks of Electrified Vehicles and help create the crucial nerve system of Autonomous cars; if you are a brilliant Product Manager, passionate about building new products and creating high value for customers and end users; if you have previous product management experience and have successfully driven groundbreaking technologies for the automotive market; If you have been intimately involved from initial product vision to product adoption by customers; If you are comfortable working with business and technical teams, simplifying complex subjects and helping experts understand the business value of their work : WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Missions
Role: SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Reporting: Vice-President Operations
The Senior Program Manager position is central in the execution of the Company objectives. The role focuses on ensuring the execution of Customers projects, Internal programs development, and Funded Programs.
As part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for delivering Company projects and programs.
That role has horizontal visibility within the company organization and is aimed at leading to a director position.
The responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and plan a set of programs (internal and/or external) in accordance with the Company’s overall objectives. Balance various internal and external constraints and the priorities defined by the management
- Lead programs funded by the French and/or European Union authority (ADEME, BPI, EU). Interact directly with the respective interfaces at every level. Manage the “Comité de Pilotage”, the CRA and the ERD publication milestones
- Take part of CIR “Crédit Impot Recherche” Technical documentation writing and audit support
- Support project teams in carrying out their daily missions and respecting the program plan
- Guarantee the proper execution and success of the different projects
- Anticipate and manage technical and operational risks,
- Monitor the resources and budget allocated to the programs
- Analyze project performance through defined KPIs
- Propose consensus, pro-actively solve problems to achieve programs objectives and maintain good teamwork
- Contribute to the establishment of a project culture within the company and support the management of change,
- Establish a link between the technical project teams and the management through program reporting
The position requires pro-active involvement with all departments of the Company.
Required skills and experience
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or related technical field
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- > 7 years of experience in semiconductor and/or software projects management
- Good Program Management skills and experience in managing complex technical projects – PMI/PMP certification desirable but not mandatory
- ISO 26262, CMMI L3 or Automotive Spice knowledge required
- Critical thinking skills and proficient in risk management
- Curiosity to keep your technical skills to a level that allows to follow the project teamwork and discussions
- Demonstrated real leadership capabilities, excellent communication & coordination skills
- Participation on Technical Reports written for patent purpose or CIR Tax Credit reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills:
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization,
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with various teams within and across the divisions to effectively drive issue resolution and alignment across functions
- French – English bilingual with Excellent communication and reporting skills in both French and English
- Chinese or German language is a plus
Furthermore, you are:
- A strong problem-solver with excellent analytical skills, quality-minded
- Enthusiastic, team player, happy to work in international and growing start-up company
- Highly agile in achieving success within a constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrating high accountability, rigor, capacity of motivating others, sustaining high energy and a positive attitude even in the face of challenges