SILICON MOBILITY SAS (registration number 815 085 659 000 RCS Grasse)
Head office : Les Aqueducs – Bât 2 – 535, route des Lucioles – 06560 Valbonne Sophia-Antipolis
The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, and connectivity are trends that are changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to supporting the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer, and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe, and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our company in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content / mission
As part of the Marketing team, the intern will participate in the generation of compelling product presentations to be used by the Sales and Marketing team during customer visits with the goal of contributing to winning new business. The presentations cover the OLEA FPCU control chips, the OLEA COMPOSER design environment and OLEA LIB/APP embedded control software for electrified powertrain applications including inverter/e-motor, DC-DC converter and OBC control.
This internship offer is a unique opportunity for the candidate to:
- Leverage is a technical background to be able to translate deeply technical content into problem-solving solutions, product positioning, customer benefits, key product differentiators, key features and more,
- Increase its knowledge across several technical contents including microcontroller architectures, embedded software, power control algorithms, automotive power control applications and more,
- Interact at the intersection of the R&D team, Product Team, Field Application Engineering Team and Sales Team, and get a widespan view of the company activity
- Impact the company’s visibility and brand image among its professional ecosystem
During the internship period, you will have to address the following tasks:
- Learn about the company marketing presentations and documentation management
- Identify and collect the technical information available from the R&D and Product Teams
- Run some market intelligence and competitive analysis on automotive semiconductors, software and tooling
- Update or create product or solution presentations with PowerPoint according to the guidance of the Marketing team.
- Update or create product or solution presentations for the website
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales team members to collect requests and improve the quality of the presentations
- Ensure the coherency and accuracy of the presentation’s content across the different supports (presentations, web pages and product briefs) and the teams (global presence of Silicon Mobility)
For this internship, we are looking for a proactive, creative, inventive, curious and passionate young engineer willing to build on their technical knowledge to progress into a role closer to the electric vehicle market and customers.
Expected Skills / Knowledge
- General knowledge of microcontroller architecture
- General knowledge of embedded software and control algorithms
- Familiar with automotive-embedded control applications is a plus
- Very good level of English (written and spoken)
- Very good intercommunication skills
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Word