The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions named FPCU (Field Programmable Control Unit) for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening an “SoC Front End Designer” position in its main Research and Development center ideally located in the Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park on the French Riviera.
You are a brilliant and passionate System on Chip Front-End designer for Automotive Applications? You want to support the development of disruptive products accelerating the car powertrain electrification? At Silicon Mobility, we like to light up our employees’ potential. Are you up for the challenge? Contact us and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Missions
As part of the FPCU IC Engineering team, you will work on front-end design activities.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
– IP module development from the feasibility studies to implementation
– IP module verification and validation
– SoC on chip integration
– SoC verification at RTL and gate level
– Synthesis, Static Analysis
– Formal proof between RTL and Gate netlist.
– Functional safety support
– DFT and test support.
The position requires pro-active involvement with the whole SoC development team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good university degree in microelectronics engineering
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in System-On-Chip Front-End design
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL RTL coding
- Experience in IP verification with System Verilog UVM methodology
- Experience in SoC top level integration/verification with C or Verilog/VHDL language
- Good knowledge of SoC architecture and ARM Amba AXI/AHB/APB bus protocol
- Knowledge of Mentor/Synopsys EDA tools is highly recommended
- Experience in functional safety ISO26262 will be appreciated
- Fluent in English language
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, flexible and capable of accepting new challenges
- Be autonomous, organized, rigorous, and have a high sense of priorities
- Demonstrate strong communication and team working skills