The automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility and connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening a 6 to 9 months INTERNSHIP position in its main Research and Development center ideally located in the Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park on the French Riviera.
You are a brilliant and passionate student in marketing and passionate in high technology and the automotive market, its trends? You want to support the development of disruptive startup accelerating the electrification of vehicles? At Silicon Mobility, we like to light up our employee’s potential. Are you up for the challenge? Contact us: send your resume and cover letter to Internship2021@silicon-mobility.com
ROLE & MISSIONS
Silicon Mobility has designed OLEA® Solution which combines OLEA® FPCU, a unique automotive System-on-Chip, and OLEA® APP, an embedded application software which improves energy efficiency of hybrid and electric vehicles. From mild and plug-ins hybrid to pure battery electric, from low voltage (48V) to high voltage (+800V), with a wide variety of Electronic/Electric Architectures, powertrain topologies and electric motor technologies, OLEA® Solution answer to multiple usage needs which are all specific to each customer. Knowledge and comprehension of the pain points of each customer/prospect is a key asset to build convicting and persuasive marketing content and sales presentations.
As part of the Marketing team, you will work closely with the VP Marketing and Business Development, and will support the segment marketing strategy, plan and program to target market specific segment and support company-wide revenue goals.
Primary tasks of the internship include:
– Identify unique pain points of each market segment within powertrain system by identifying and defining the customer persona per segment
– Manage an ongoing conversation with sales and product marketing to align on segment-specific marketing campaigns and messaging needs
– Create key messaging and positioning statements of OLEA® solution around your findings
– Deliver and enhance effective segment specific sales tools (sales decks, collateral, nurture campaigns)
– Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement;
– Run market research and analysis on automotive processor semiconductor and electrified powertrain system market
– Collect competitive information, including performance, pricing, SWOT.
– Reports to VP Marketing and Business Development
The position requires pro-active involvement with all departments of the Company.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Student of Master in Marketing or Business Administration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Knowledge of Automotive industry trends.
– Ability to analyse and synthetise industry specifications and translate them into opportunities
– Ability to design, develop, implement and track marketing strategies and plans for driving growth and penetration within selected markets is a plus
– Demonstrated resourcefulness and passion for technology
– Fluent in English.
– French speaking is a plus
– Highly motivated, highly creative self-starter, outgoing personality and team player
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organization and planning skills