SILICON MOBILITY SAS (registration number 815 085 659 000 RCS Grasse)
Head office : Les Aqueducs – Bât 2 – 535, route des Lucioles – 06560 Valbonne Sophia-Antipolis
The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, and connectivity are trends that are changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to supporting the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer, and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe, and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our company in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org ref. SM-STC-004
Role & Missions
The department of Operations manage the qualification, the ramp-up and the sustaining of automotive product. All FPCU products are tested electrically at Wafer and final Package levels using stringent automotive temperature conditions. The amount of data collected is huge but obviously necessary to be managed to ensure best in class quality level on our product for our customers. Beyond a detailed traceability of all our FPCU, applying stringent statistical analysis and techniques on that data collected allow to increase the quality toward zero defect and also contribute to reduce the testing time by creating optimized Test Program.
Your mission is to:
- Identify, in detail, all foundry manufacturing, class probe, electrical Test, PAT stage, Quality insurance and generally all Work In Progress (WIP) data existing for a product and propose a structuration at high level for such kind of category management.
- Establish a global inter-system data storage and exchange mapping, opportunity propose evolution for improvement of the quality of the product and the process.
- Develop an automatic transfer and data integrity and retention checks from OSAT (Electrical Test House) to Silicon Mobility Head Quarter.
- Develop an automated computation of data to ease KPI dashboard generation in connection of Manufacturing Control (Cp/Cpk) follow-up, Control Chart on Key parameters, Yield drill down up
- Document all evolutions and participate in establishing them within the company.
Required Skills and Experience
- Last year of Masters (BAC+5 or equivalent)
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics.
- Work pro-actively in problem solving, focused on solutions. Structured and analytical way of working.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in English. Team player.
- Proficient in analog, and digital MCU, power circuit fundamentals.
- Excellent technical skills with data management (Perl, Python, SQL).
- Proficient in Electrical Test for MCU (Tester, Test Specification, ATPG patterns …)
- Good knowledge on statistical analysis (6-Sigma, Cp/Cpk).