The automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility and connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening a 6 to 9 months INTERNSHIP position in its main Research and Development center ideally located in the Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park on the French Riviera. This can be opened to an apprenticeship (“contrat d’apprentissage ou de professionnalisation”).
You are a brilliant and passionate student in marketing and interested in high technology and the automotive market and trends? You want to support the development of disruptive startup accelerating the electrification of vehicles? At Silicon Mobility, we like to light up our employee’s potential. Are you up for the challenge? Contact us: send your resume and cover letter (please mention the offer ref.) to Internship2021@silicon-mobility.com.
Role & Missions
As part of the Marketing team, you will work closely with the VP Marketing and Business Development and will support the product positioning and communication marketing activities including market knowledge awareness, content creation, public relations and creative projects.
Primary responsibilities of the internship include:
- Support the execution of the communication plan.
- Organize trade shows.
- Generate and manage public communication marketing content including press releases, website and technical articles.
- Animate Product positioning & branding in coordination with marketing communications goal and corporate strategy.
- In coordination with Product Marketing Department, manage marketing and content materials related to Silicon Mobility products portfolio
- Run market research and analysis, at industry and product level, in order to identify new opportunities.
- Collect competitive information, including performance, pricing, SWOT.
- Reports to VP Marketing and Business Development
The position requires pro-active involvement with all departments of the Company.
Required Skills and Experience
- Student of Bachelor/Master in Marketing or Communication
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of complex, long-term, value-driven sales cycle, particularly for new/innovative products in industrial markets in BtoB
- Knowledge in PAO, image and video editing tools
- Knowledge in website management (WordPress CMS, SEO)
- Knowledge in social networks management and content generation (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design, develop, implement and track marketing strategies and plans for driving growth and penetration within selected markets
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and passion for technology
- Fluent in English. Bilingual or as mother tongue is preferred
- French, German, Japanese or Chinese speaking is a plus
- Highly motivated, highly creative self-starter, outgoing personality and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills