The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
We are looking for a good candidate to join our R&D team working in Sophia-Antipolis on the Côte d’Azur.
Please contact us: email@example.com
Role & Missions
As part of the development of its product offering, Silicon-Mobility has started the development of a new generation of FPCU components. This innovative architectural component is based on a multi-core architecture combined with a patented real-time subsystem and proprietary reprogrammable logic structure.
The proposed apprenticeship addresses a specific activity in the System on Chip (SoC) development team: evaluation of the functional safety of the component using state of the art tools. The aim is to ensure functional safety measures are catching all possible functional issues and to provide metrics for certification.
The following activities will be carried out during the apprenticeship :
- Learning and understanding of the architecture and content of the FPCU.
- Understanding and participation in the functional safety analysis.
- Participation in the development of the safety test plan.
- Develop additional tests. Essentially in C language plus a few tests in SystemVerilog / Verilog.
- Test Debug
analysis of coverage reports.
Required Skills and Experience
Last year of Master (BAC+5 or equivalent)
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
For this apprenticeship, we are looking for a student in the field of microelectronics.
- A strong general culture in the development of embedded systems on digital chips is required.
- The qualities of autonomy, rigor and ability to work as a team are important.
- A good level of English is required.
- Good foundation in digital hardware will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of the C language.
- A knowledge of the VHDL or Verilog language is a plus.
- Functional safety concepts and methodology (ISO26262 standard).
- Knowledge development on Systems on Chip (SoC)
- Development of a test plan.
- Embedded software development in C.