SILICON MOBILITY SAS (numbered 815 085 659 000 28 RCS Grasse)
Head office : Les Aqueducs – Bât 2 – 535, route des Lucioles – 06560 Valbonne Sophia-Antipolis
The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
We are looking for a good candidate to join our R&D team working in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Please contact us: email@example.com ref. SM-STA002-2022
Role & Missions
Silicon Mobility is developing its next-generation OLEA® FPCU. As part of the R&D team, you will support the functional testing of several features of the chip.
This project will be divided in 3 main phases:
• Exploration/Definition, the intern will have to acquire knowledge of:
o OLEA FPCU specification
o SoC Verification methodology
o Write the verification test plan.
• Tests development and preparation, the intern will:
o Define and write the tests (mainly in C Code)
o Write the different test scenarios
o Execute the tests in simulation or on the target
• Verification debug on test board, in this phase the intern will:
o Run the tests on test board in lab environment
o Debug the verification tests with C debugger, scope …
o Write tests reports
Required Skills and Experience
- Last year of Masters (BAC+5 or equivalent)
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- For this internship, we are looking for a candidate with:
• knowledge of Hardware design for System On Chip (Verilog or VHDL language)
• Knowledge of CPU architecture and peripherals
• Knowledge of C Language
• knowledge of debugging and testing in lab environment
• good English level
• autonomy, rigor, strong team spirit, strong problem-solving skills
- • SoC architecture (CPU, DMA, RAM, FLASH …), peripherals (CAN, ADC, DAC, USART, SPI …)
• C language
• Verilog language
• General knowledge in System On Chip verification methodologies
• Quality approach