The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, and connectivity are trends that are changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to supporting the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology start-up leader for cleaner, safer, and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe, and open semiconductor solutions for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
We are booming and we are looking for a motivated candidate to join our company in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Missions
Within the Finance and Administration team, you will work under the direct supervision of the Vice-President Finance, in collaboration with the Office Manager and the Administrative and Financial Manager.
Main responsibilities of the position are:
- Purchases accounting entries,
- Customer follow-up (collections, reminders, litigation),
- Follow-up of suppliers (entry of invoices, payments, reminders, fixed assets),
- Participation in the revision of intermediate situations and balance sheets,
- Preparation of the monthly report,
- Financial analysis
- Finance management,
- Monthly VAT management (declaration, electronic payment).
- Participation in the integration of supplier invoices,
- Control of employee expense reports
- Contract management
- Various administrative tasks
This position requires permanent work with the other members of the Finance team as well as regular contact with the Management team
Required Skills and Experience
BAC + 3 Business School / Accounting / Business Management
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Be organized and rigorous
- Know how to preserve the confidentiality of work and exchanges
- Be serious
- Know how to work on several subjects at the same time and be able to reorganize priorities
- Good skills in accounting
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of French accounting standards
- Good level in English